As well as signs and indicators of stress, you should also know about circumstances that tend to trigger stress. These circumstances vary from person to person. Some people are more easily affected by situations and events while others can take on lots of pressures and demands before they show signs of stress. Here are some common stress triggers you should watch out for:
- increased demands from others in the workplace or at home
- changes in working practices or new working practices
- changes to team members
- relationship issues
- unexpected changes relating to finance, personal circumstances or work
- challenging behaviour of individuals you support
- getting something wrong or being criticised.