5.6d Report any concerns about the individual’s emotional and spiritual wellbeing to the appropriate person. This could include: Senior member of staff, Carer, Family member

If you feel that an individual’s emotional and spiritual well-being is suffering or at risk, you should report your concerns to the appropriate person. Some people you can talk to are:

  • Your line manager
  • Your supervisor
  • A senior member of staff
  • The individual’s carer

These people will know how to look into what can be done to meet the individual’s needs. Often this will involve working together with those important to the individual and other services. If the individual cannot communicate their emotional or spiritual needs, their family or friends might be able to advise you on how to help them or provide help themselves. Remember to report any concerns you may have as someone else may be able to help if you aren’t able to.

Don`t copy text!