8.3e Know how to report any concerns to the relevant person. This could include: Senior member of staff, Carer, Family member

We have already discussed who you should report concerns to if you are worried about an individual’s fluid intake, and it is much the same for an individual’s nutrition. You should report any concerns to a senior member of staff, the individual’s carer or a family member as they may be able to take action to improve things for the individual in question. Your manager is also a good person to go to as they can ensure that additional support can be provided.

Don`t copy text!