This mandatory unit for the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care covers promoting personal development in care settings.
It covers reflecting on own practice as well as using learning opportunities to develop your practice.
There are five learning outcomes consisting of several assessment criteria:
- Understand what is required for competence in own work role
- Be able to reflect on practice
- Be able to evaluate own performance
- Be able to agree a personal development plan
- Be able to use learning opportunities and reflective practice to contribute to personal development