7.6c Report any concerns to the relevant person. This could include: Senior member of staff, Carer, Family member

Sometimes you may have concerns about an individual’s privacy and dignity. At times like these it is important that you report any concerns you may have so you can get advice and support on what to do. There are several people you can go to for this.

First of all, you can go to your manager and see if they can make any adjustments to resolve the issue. Failing that, you could also go to a senior member of staff, a carer, or a family member to get their view and possibly support for dealing with the problem. Advice and support is sometimes a necessary part of improving an individual’s care, so you should report any concerns and ask for support whenever you think you might need it.

Don`t copy text!