For this criteria, you will need to describe your primary tasks and the things you have accountability for.
Just think about some of the things that you do from day-to-day as part of your job role. This may include:
- Administering medication
- Financial checks/balance checks
- Supporting individuals to cook
- Supporting individuals to clean
- Supporting individuals to wash
- Supporting individuals with toileting
- Helping individuals budget their money
- Reading letters or other literature to individuals
- Performing drug stock checks
If you require other information specific to role, a good place to look is your job description. You may also get additional information from your manager or supervisor.